- Valid Passport (For Bali, it must NOT EXPIRE any sooner than 6 months after your travel date)
- Travel insurance information
- Driver’s License (if you plant to rent a car or motorbike during your trip, this is essential).
- Any necessary prescription medications.
- $35 for your Visa on Arrival, this can be paid in USD with cash or card.
- Toiletries such as shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, dental care, soap, lotion.
- REEF-SAFE sunscreen with at least 30SPF to protect your skin and the planet. We like this brand *NO CHEMICAL SUNSCREENS*.
- Mosquito repellent.-We like this natural version. When you Roam with us, this is provided for you in your welcome bag!
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Water bottle (to stay hydrated during activities)
- Yoga mat (only if you prefer your own)
- Lightweight backpack or daypack for excursions
Clothes and shoes
- Yoga attire (comfortable and breathable)
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking tops and leggings
- Swimsuits (for beach days)
- Sun-protective clothing (hat, long-sleeve shirts, and lightweight pants)
- Casual and comfortable clothing for leisure and relaxation
- Sarong or scarf (for covering up at temples or as a beach wrap). When you Roam with us, this is also provided for you in your welcome bag!
- Light rain jacket or poncho (for unexpected showers)
- Flip-flops or sandals for the beach
- Comfortable walking shoes or hiking boots (for waterfall explorations and hiking)
- A good book or entertainment for downtime
- Travel adapter for electronic devices. When you Roam with us, this is also provided for you in your welcome bag!
- Phone, charger, and power bank
- Camera, extra batteries, and charger
- Portable Bluetooth speaker