Hosting a Retreat Made Easy
Room to Roam is an all-inclusive retreat service provider that is committed to simplifying and streamlining the process of leading adventure, surf, yoga, and wellness retreats in beautiful, exotic locations.
What Makes Us Different?
Room to Roam’s concierge-level support and service is what sets us apart from other retreat hosting spaces. In addition to beautiful accommodations and delicious food, our support and management of the back-end logistics for both you AND each of your guests is a game-changer for the retreat leading experience. We offer individualized communication, support, and guidance to ensure a comfortable, easy, and seamless travel experience from start to finish. With Room to Roam handling all of this on your behalf, you get to remain in an aligned, positive headspace, which is essential to leading a retreat that doesn’t leave you exhausted and depleted through the process.
What Room to Roam Handles:
- Creating a landing page to advertise your retreat
- Creating marketing materials for you to use to advertise your retreat
- Marketing your retreat across all of our platforms
- Accepting participant registration
- Generating all invoices + accepting all payments
- Offering payment plans for participants at no extra charge
- Offering coordination of flights and best flight routes for each participant
- Advising on any travel requirements and fielding any questions regarding the travel process
- Coordinating and delivering all airport transportation to/from the retreat space
- Coordinating all extra activity offerings
- Creating a menu and meal schedule for your retreat
- Accommodating individual dietary restrictions or requests.
What You as a Retreat Leader Handle:
- Getting stoked about your retreat and sharing it
- Planning your daily retreat schedule (with our support)
- Connecting with your tribe, sharing your passion
Soaking up the experience yourself, so this can also be a retreat for you!
Our Flagship Location along the Emerald Coast of Nicaragua
Our Flagship Location in Playa Gigante, Nicaragua:
Venture off the beaten path to this charming, tropical fishing village situated along the beautiful Emerald Coast of Southern Nicaragua, with miles of unspoiled beachline along the Pacific Ocean. Turquoise warm waters, vibrant orange skies, world-class surfing, and a friendly local community help create this quaint beachside retreat where you can reset your mind, body, and spirit. You will leave this journey full of new found joy, perspective, and gratitude that new experiences and adventures bring.
Our flagship location is the perfect private oasis in the middle of town, right across the street from the beach.
- 14-room beachside boutique hotel
- 28 max capacity (queen or twin size beds available)
- A/C, Hot Water, Wifi
- On-site pool, restaurant, bar
- Multipurpose space for movement sessions, pickleball, skateboarding, basketball
- Billiards and foosball table
- Hammocks for relaxing poolside
Our Packages Include:
Full-Service Concierge Level Support for each guest including:
- Individualized assistance/guidance selecting ideal flights to get to the retreat
- Assistance understanding and navigating all necessary travel processes
- Safe, professional, and private shuttles for each participant to travel easily between airport and retreat hotel
- invoicing and payment plan options for participants
- accommodating any individual dietary restrictions/needs
Roundtrip Airport Transportation
- We automatically include roundtrip airport transportation to/from our beachside boutique hotel + retreat space in Playa Gigante, Nicaragua. Both Managua (MGA) and Liberia, Costa Rica (LIR) are less than 3 hours away, so we can coordinate based on flight routes to get you to our hotel safely, easily, and reliably. Many other retreat space providers DO NOT include this service which adds to the steps and potential stress for participants looking to escape worry-free. Our transportation partnerships are with trusted, professional drivers in clean, air-conditioned shuttles, so the journey from airport to retreat center can be comfortable and conducive to a great first impression and positive tone for the week.
- 6 nights beachside boutique hotel accommodations with all rooms equipped with:
- Hot Water + Treated Water
- High-quality mattresses
- Pool Towels + Turkish Cotton Beach Towels
- In line with our concept of “Roaming”, we have two great options for leading a variety of movement classes.
- An on-site poolside yoga space surrounded by tropical plants and trees which serves as a multi-use area and can be used for basketball, skateboarding, and pickle ball for a variety of fun options to enjoy during the week. A Rancho-style Palapa is scheduled to be built by December 2021 to elevate this space even more
- A beautiful cliffside yoga shala that overlooks the ocean. This space is reachable via a beautiful, 20 min nature walk, a 5-10 minute beautiful panga boat ride, or a 5 min “surf wagon” Land Cruiser car ride depending on schedule and weather.
We include four (4) fresh, healthy, and locally sourced meals daily, and will customize your menu needs based on preference:
- a lighter early morning pre-yoga or surf snack : (fruit, granola, yogurt, tea, coffee, juice)
- a heartier “real breakfast” that can be served either made to order or buffet style
- lunch available 12-4pm from a menu of options
- Chef’s Special dinner typically served at 7-7:30 PM nightly based on the agenda
We will always strive to capture the amazing flavors of Nicaragua with fresh, local + organic ingredients. However, we also understand specific dietary needs and restrictions and are happy to accommodate upon request. Whether plant-based, primal style, vegan, gluten-free, or flexible “variety style”, we can accommodate your specific requests. We have experience serving buffet style, made-to-order, and different meal schedules and will work closely with you to create a meal schedule and offering that you prefer!
- Additional activities such as day trip excursions, surf lessons, salsa lessons, horseback riding, massages, boat trips, etc. are coordinated with our trusted partners. By doing this we support local businesses and allow for the lowest pricing for your group. Depending on what you want to offer in your custom retreat package, we can keep the extra activities “extra” for people to decide individually, or we can include them in your custom pricing package.