Getting to Nicaragua with the Support of Room to Roam
Although travel in 2021 seems like a difficult process to navigate, it really isn’t, and we are here to guide you through each step, from purchasing the right flight, getting any/all travel requirements met, and arriving simply and safely from the airport to our retreat hotel. We are here for you, so if you have a question, just message us at
Take a step back from the chaos and give yourself some Room to Roam, whether that means a surf trip, wellness retreat, or all-inclusive travel package designed specifically for you. Reconnect to the parts of you that inspire positivity, growth, compassion + a fresh perspective to create a “new-normal” that you actually want.
Travel Requirements + Considerations
- Getting to Nicaragua is not as difficult as you may think, it is actually quite easy… and good news, you have us to help you out every step!! Check this link out for more info on traveling to Nicaragua. You can choose to fly into Managua, Nicaragua or Liberia, Costa Rica. Each airport is around 2.5 hour shuttle from our hotel. We can help you determine the best flight. Masks are required during all travel.
- To enter Nicaragua, a Negative PCR Covid Test is required within 72 hours of Arrival into Nicaragua.
- If you are traveling from the San Diego area, US Specialty Labs in Sorrento Valley has you covered with fast results of a PCR Covid Test. Easy Online Scheduling https://usspecialtylabs.com/
- There are minimal New Cases of Covid-19 Reported in Nicaragua with Consistent Downtrend Since August 2020 https://covid19.who.int/region/amro/country/ni
- According to the World Health Organization, there are less than 5,000 Total Reported Cases of Covid in Nicaragua (compared to >17 Million in the US) https://covid19.who.int/region/amro/country/ni
- Room to Roam supports your health by requiring temperature checks and hand sanitizer for all staff and guests prior to entry, hand sanitizers placed throughout the property, daily symptom screening for all staff, and high standards of cleanliness and sanitation woven into our operation and establishment
- The local currency is the Cordoba, and approximately 35 Cordobas is 1 dollar. All places readily accept both currencies, and credit/debit cards largely accepted